Hello Members and Friends,
Welcome back to the Scarab Club! We are happy to be able to again open our doors to you. We want to assure you that, while COVID-19 has changed the way we must operate, your safety is our priority. To prepare for our reopening, the Scarab Club and our neighbors in the Cultural Center have partnered with NSF, a public health consulting organization, on our return-to-work plans and protocols to ensure that all staff and visitors are coming back to a safe environment.
Our new protocols for visiting the building include:
- Health screening and temperature checks for all staff
- Health screening of all visitors upon entering the building
- Requiring masks or face coverings within the building for all staff and visitors
- Allowing twenty people or fewer visitors at a time
- One-way traffic patterns and distancing segments to help maintain a safe distance
- Hand sanitizing dispensers and frequent cleaning of high-touch surfaces
- Adhering to the guidelines provided by the State, CDC, and WHO, as well as industry best practices.
Please observe the informational and directional signage as you move about the building. And above all, please be kind, courteous, and respectful to our staff and to other visitors as you enjoy your visit to the Scarab Club.
MaryAnn Wilkinson, Executive Director
Mariuca Rofick, Board President